May 19th- I know here


Learning Activities May 19th- 22nd- I know here.

Zoom meetings this week

Please email me your choice for Zoom meeting before noon on Tuesday. You can include it in the learning letter if you choose. I am having a problem with the link this week-- Grrr. 
Sorry for the inconvenience .

Learning Activities

Math tasks for Thursday and Friday: This week the children are working on measurement for their math tasks. On Thursday and Friday there are 2 different tasks on Social Distancing. Please do at least one of these activities. in any order, on any day you choose. If your chid wants to do both, of course follow their interests. 

Reading bins: Also in the detailed instructions this week is a link to the reading workshop bins. I have noticed that they are the favourite activity for many members the class, so I have included them as an optional or choice activity for this week. 

For the detailed link to all the instructions click HERE

Mardi- Tuesday
Mercredi- Wednesday
Jeudi- Thursday
Vendredi- Friday
Learning Letters due.

Please Sign up for zoom meetings ASAP



1. Storytime with Vicki-

2. Journaling activity-I Know Here (part 1)

3. Math task- measurement



1. YouTube


2. Math task- measurement

3. Optional: Lego projects

4. Zoom 12:30 and 1:00



1. Storytime with Vicki-

2. Journaling activity-I Know Here (part 2)


3. Math task- 
social distancing 

1. YouTube


2. Lego projects


3. Math task- 
social distancing 

4. Zoom class meeting at 11:00.

5. Optional Learning Letter



Optional Learning letters: Sharing Learning 

As I will be back in the class full time starting May 25th, the learning letters will be optional. If your child asks you to share an activity from this week. I will be more than happy to read your email.
Thank you again for sharing your child's learning with me over the last few months.
Please feel free to continue to email me with questions and concerns.


Popular posts from this blog

Information about our class

Our First Full Week!

Art Cards, Science and Social Studies